Lower some of the prices

• Developer

As far as I am aware this server is about realism and the economy right now is somewhat odd.

You make $500 an hour as a cop, yet PNS and fuel costs are way too high for you to even make a living, so either the pay should be raised or the equality should be looked at what's a fair price and what do you earn.

If you want to make an advertisement it costs $1000, meaning 55 advertisements are the same as a vehicle. I suggest lowering the advertisement price to $100-250 instead.

There's a topic regarding vehicle prices too which would also be a nice addition.

Edited by St3fan[NL]

Agreed.
Like I posted on the vehicle pricing thread, the economy on this server is something that needs to be worked out as the server grows, I just hope that the management will be open enough to see those needed changed and make them as time goes.

I'm not even sure how much using the PNS cost but I don't think it should be anything above 200 dollars.

Well said, the overall pricing of everything needs to be dropped. If you wish to keep the economy stable and realistic, pay can't increase because that just increases inflation. We need things to cost less and then we can make a realistic wage.

• 2 weeks later...

Fuel price was lowered to 1/3 of the original price.

Advertisement price was lowered to 1/2 of the original price.

Vehicle prices were altered too.

I'll forward your suggestion to possibly lower the pns costs, and to make them take the fee from faction bank for factions(same for fuel and faction vehicles). Feel free to PM me if you've got more to add but I think this sums it all up. Thank you for the suggestion.