Lucky7 | Sports Betting | Open Daily |Premier League & UEFA

Pádraig

vAAUvr9.png

You can win too!

tEeAIcd.png

7PjTQRY.jpg

At Lucky7 we provide reliable ways to bet on various sporting events such as soccer, football, UFC & more. With over 2 million dollars in bets handled by our team, you are sure to get quality customer service and knowledge. We provide the highest returns for any bets in Los Santos & Blaine County.

c8niTBq.png

Placing bets in Los Santos has never been easier. To place bets on the games we are currently hosting, just fill out the template below and deposit the money into the website. ((/banktransfer $XX,XXX Michael Browman  INGAME)) . Our current betting limits are from $2,000 to $30,000.

We operate using the decimal system. Say for example you place a bet on a game and the odds are as such:

Real Madrid 2.30    Draw 3.10    Barcelona 1.50 . If you place a $100 bet on Barcelona and win, you get the original upfront $100 plus your winnings of $50, with a grand total of $150.

If you have any problems or queries don't hesitate to call our customer service number at 6123459.

Browman Group

Edited by VisioningHail
Updated Title
  • Applaud 1

wsyZo6l.jpg

7PjTQRY.jpg

To place a bet please copy and fill this template out

Name:

Number:

Match:

Team you're betting on:

Bet (in USD):

Confirmation ((screenshot of payment)):

Win-Draw-Win bets on soccer matches are valid for the first 90 minutes of the match, meaning that if your team wins but scores outside of the 90 minutes, your bet will be settled as a loser.

7PjTQRY.jpg

Any bets placed on our website are final unless we've specified otherwise!

Edited by VisioningHail
Updated Betting Card
  • Upvote 1

Name: Radley Morton

Number: 7785

Match 1: Poland vs Italy

Team you're betting on: Italy

Bet (in USD): $10.000

Match 2: Spain vs England

Team you're betting on: England

Match 3: France vs Germany

Team you're betting on: Germany

4 minutes ago, VisioningHail said:

image.png.c479208048436cddaf30812ba8ef0a4b.png

The game has ended in a 0-0 draw at the 90 minute mark, good luck on the next game tomorrow for Spain vs England!

You added 90 minute rule after the bets were made already. Also its illegal to make such a rule one way or another. I expect my winning pay or the original money back from all of the bets I made.

3 minutes ago, Tr1bal said:

You added 90 minute rule after the bets were made already. Also its illegal to make such a rule one way or another. I expect my winning pay or the original money back from all of the bets I made.

I am sorry that you feel that way, however we have had this rule since the beginning of our company, and we have many customers that can answer to that. The 90 minute rule is an industry standard in betting. We will happily refund you the bets you made on the two other games.

• Cara locked this topic