Staff Appreciation Topic

Actually, funny you bump this, but it is worthy of note how @lambchops has been delightful and professional from an administrative standpoint and has answered any and all questions I've had in a timely manner.

But I also wish to commend @Fenrir for handling a report some week or so back. It was handled swiftly and each of the involved parties (3 players, specifically) were satisfied with the administrative decision.

And last but not least, @Keane has also been very helpful.

@KV has also solved some issues regarding a player disconnecting and being a little bit of a hassle.

Overall, the staff I've interacted with thus far have been nothing short of professional and I'm very happy for it.

@Cara goes above and beyond to help the community! While we might have clashed at first she has quickly become one of the admins I respect the most. While I might not always agree with her decisions she's always shown an openness to hearing out both sides when handling situations and a willingness to learn about niche subjects like prison RP when additional research is needed to reach a decision.

• Upvote 1

@Cara One of the hardest working admins on the staff team, constantly doing PM work, always eager and happy to help people.

@Dashing For being really friendly and approachable. @Thirteen

@Thirteen For being the king of memes.

@Fenrir For his knowledge of outlaw MCs and willingness to help with portrayal in the biker scene.

@Moonsong For patiently waiting on that promotion for a year and the banter

@Groz For all the help he throws my way.

Edited by Brox
  • Thanks 2
14 minutes ago, Brox said:

@Cara One of the hardest working admins on the staff team, constantly doing PM work, always eager and happy to help people.

@Dashing For being really friendly and approachable. @Thirteen

@Thirteen For being the king of memes.

@Fenrir For his knowledge of outlaw MCs and willingness to help with portrayal in the biker scene.

@Moonsong For patiently waiting on that promotion for a year and the banter

@Groz For all the help he throws my way.

woah ...

57 minutes ago, Groz said:

i dont

tumblr_mgtxddHK1e1s3e8ylo1_250.gif

• Bash pinned this topic