Staff Appreciation Topic

@Adero for helping me fix the GTAV issues with sending me correct files while we were IG. And most Importantly @Pascal , aside from muting me in discord he fixed my trailer interior on the run with a simple IG /report.

And of course the entire developers team. The ones who have left, the ones present and the ones to come. Keep it up.

• 4 months later...

Honestly, my thank you goes to the entire community, including staff. Since I got on the server, I didn't see a single admin who was annoyed, or bothered or not approachable. There's quite a few admins who will even joke around with you, given the time. In general, these people take their free time to increase our pleasure and fun on the server. I mean, I have no idea what it's like, but I wonder when for the last time management or a higher level admin had the actual time to RP for 1-2 hours straight without any interruptions by their duties. And, they all do this voluntarily, so. Yeah, shoutout to the entire staff, and include the community in here aswell because I've only rarely seen OOC toxicity.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Bash pinned this topic