Staff Appreciation Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I think given how today has been with the attack, it's only appropriate we offer our gratitude for the hard work of the developers and admins - especially Nervous dealing with real-life situations on top.

I like to think this community understands that real-life does come first and the fact that we have a community owner and staff that are so dedicated to providing us with a place we can all tell stories, make real friendships and have fun is a testament to their commitment, efforts and passion.

Thank you for all you do. To some of us this place is a daily escape from troubles we can't deal with nor understand and every effort is appreciated massively. ❤️ 

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, ashlyii said:

I think given how today has been with the attack, it's only appropriate we offer our gratitude for the hard work of the developers and admins - especially Nervous dealing with real-life situations on top.

I like to think this community understands that real-life does come first and the fact that we have a community owner and staff that are so dedicated to providing us with a place we can all tell stories, make real friendships and have fun is a testament to their commitment, efforts and passion.

Thank you for all you do. To some of us this place is a daily escape from troubles we can't deal with nor understand and every effort is appreciated massively. ❤️ 

❤️ 

2 hours ago, ashlyii said:

this.

it's so easy to forget he's just one dude, doing his best to keep everything in order while juggling everything in the real world. tonight helped me re-realise that.

• 3 weeks later...

My interactions with staff in my short time on the server have been very limited. However, I've witnessed a number of situations where admins were involved and one thing I noticed is this server's administrators are willing to help a player realize the consequences of their actions instead of trying to intimidate them. I have been roleplaying for many years and I have had the "pleasure" of interacting with admins who would attempt to assert dominance before dealing with a complaint or other report. I am glad that most administrators on the server seem to be very approachable and open to ideas.

Edited by Manny
  • Bash pinned this topic