Devil's Bastards Motorcycle Club

This story has come to an end.

We have collectively decided to shut down the faction and the majority of us will also quit the server as a consequense of this. The decision has not been easy to make nor has it been fun at all, but it had to be done. After roleplaying together as a group for two years and offcially as a faction for a year and a half we felt that we couldn't keep on burning ourselves out while trying to get the admin team's recognition for our work. There are multiple reasons as to why we have decided to fold the faction but I won't lay them all out here as I will probably get banned and this is not the place for it. Feel free to PM me if any of you would like to know the details.

Thousands of hours of roleplay have now gone to waste, twenty players are now left without a faction and something that has meant a lot to me the last two years is coming to an end. We started off with four members, all new to the server and we ended up with a good twenty guys which I would all consider amazing people, roleplayers and good friends of mine. I'm glad that most of them will follow me on my next journey and I have enjoyed every bit of roleplay with this group but we simply can't keep banging ourselves bloody against the brick wall as we have been doing for the past six months.

Before I end this message, I'd like to give a few group of people a special mention and a huge shoutout for always having my back, always been a good friend and for always believing in me. 

@Hal @DonnieMacc @Bill_Butcher @Fuggle @Browneboys @Lematic @Lmao @Perstephone 

I have missed to mention a lot of people, but know that if you have been in my faction or around it, you mean a lot to me and I appreciate you.

With that being said,
Plekke and the Bastards are signing off.

• Upvote 5
  • Applaud 4

I am genuinely sad to see you go, you've given me nothing but enjoyable roleplay. You've always carried the upmost respect OOCly, and had a great attitude. I will always back you up, and I am sure this was no easy decision to make. You should be proud of what you've managed to portray and how well you did so, I can not speak an evil word about you. I wish you luck in your new adventure, and if you ever want to  come back to GTA-W, whatever I do, I will make sure to always leave you a seat at the table. 

May we RP together again, I hope soon!

Never forget - You can't spell oralsex without orale

Edited by Lmao

Had a fucking blast being apart of this faction, going from a hangaround and putting the work and effort in which eventually led to my character being the VP of the entire club. All in all I've met some top lads in this faction and I can honestly say I'd trust every single one of them and without a doubt the chillest group of people I've ever had the pleasure of roleplaying with. This was pretty much my last thread to the server and I'll feel quite lost playing here without this faction. I won't be losing contact with the boys, we're staying together as a group for a long time whether it's on RP or another game entirely.

Bottom line, had a fucking amazing time and we've achieved mad things, the faction development and we became something nobody quite expected. My Gs.

Edited by Hal
  • Upvote 1