[GUIDE] Playing pool

Since I stared owning Hi-Men Bar, I saw I had a pool table at basement of interior, so I wanted to think of a system that would make it roleplayable to play pool.

After speaking with a friend, he suggested me his system he used in SA:MP, and I merely edited some rules to it.

Obviously first thing you need is a pool table and pool cues ( which I would love if we could get command for spawning, but there are certain issues right now )

After that, players are to RP aiming at hitting white ball, trying to get other balls to fall into pockets. To do so, people first roleplay hitting the ball, and then throw a /dice

/dice gives random number between 1-6, and roll will decide the outcome of players shot.

1-White ball falls in pocket ( Second player automatically gets +1 to his next /dice since he can position white ball )

2/3-No balls fall into pocket

4/5-One ball falls into pocket

6-Two balls fall into pocket

Once player clears all 7 balls of his ( solids or stripped, you chose ) he needs to roll another 6 to hit black ball into pocket.

So far we played in a fashion that one player gets one hit ( since if RNG messes up, you could probably clear entire table in one turn, and we ain't pro pool players )

This is the current system, I know it has its flaws, and could use some updates, and if you think you know how to improve it, feel free to put suggestions and I will edit it over time. maxresdefault.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 3
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...