Forum rollback - 08/10/2018

4 hours ago, Nervous said:

We might have to take down the forum few hours during the next days for unscheduled maintenance so don't be affraid If it's unaccessible again!

Guessing there'll be at least a discord notice saying when it's going down? 

Should the servers be hosted in the UK as I have been told, this may be something that the National Crime Agency would be interested in. More and more they're becoming increasingly involved with Cyber Crimes so it might be worth considering contacting them in lieu of any local police force for an appropriate response. It may still be worth having an incident reference from your local force for the NCA, however.

• Upvote 1

A series of very unfortunate events. I thought tactics like this would've stayed back in the SAMP era but with my knowledge of what happened to FiveRP, apparently not. I don't miss any posts I've made but I just feel for those who put time and effort into faction/business/staff and guide threads.

We were able to save the most recent threads and we'll be posting them over the course of the next days, though we only managed to salvage the first page of the topics we were able to recover.  Sucks that people are so miserable that they have to spend their time fucking other people over.

Ah shucks, went into my browser history to get the URLs and they're there - but it just wont find a cache of them.

Oh hummm - time to make all those suggestions again.

Keep up the good work devs, set-backs happen and we just gotta move on :)

• Rukka locked this topic
  • Canadian unfeatured and unpinned this topic