Close Suggestion Board

Ingram

I'm new here, you're new here. I'm sure someone will have something to say about my response to your suggestion, however, I don't see the motive behind this other than to cripple the community itself.

Yes, there are a lot of suggestions, no, it's not going to make players leave. Most games work with the community to improve the game, at the moment, suggestions aren't being touched. This is because the server migrated from GTMP to RageMP, meaning they have to fix all the current features they had before. (Tattoos, furniture and so on)

I don't know what the other server you played was, nor can I confirm what you said is true but I don't think players left because the suggestions were getting "trashed". It's most likely that there were no improvements or new features; unlike this server which pushes out a new bug-fix every week, sometimes being multiple updates a day.

I feel like you've tried stating your opinion but then made it appear as fact by saying "hate it or not that's the truth", which I have to disagree with. If players want to leave because their suggestions aren't being looked at, let them do them, I would rather have bug fixes be more of a priority.