2hsnq5l.jpg

2ynUn7X.jpg

ftuaIIc.jpg

LsbBDx5.jpg

iOROL7l.png------ THE NEXT DAY ------

BkUnUrM.jpg

MEQcOUI.jpg

SRVLnJS.png

Here we are, at the end of  Secretary Liam "Wings" Anderson journey of life. While it is the end of my character, it marks a new chapter for me to build another character from the ground up. Gravedwellers MC is my first faction in GTA World. The past 7 months which I've spent playing and developing Liam has been Hell of a ride. It brought me tons of fun but also downs, just like life does the same to all of us. It is saddening to see the character I've build gone forever into the void, but its memories won't be gone forever as it continues to lives on.

I personally want to thank you to everyone who were involved in my character's journey of life and I hope our paths will cross again in the future whether in the same or different faction. Through GDMC, I've made new friends who are great players.

--
Secretary Liam "Wings" Anderson

Gravedwellers Motorcyle Club

October 1992 - May 2020

D-F-F-D

--

• Upvote 7

Now y'all can join Frank 'Backchat' Marsharoonie in biker hell where you're forced to listen to The Police's greatest hits in the back of an out of control Lost Slamvan.

Seriously though it's sad to see you guys go if this is the end, one of the OG MC factions and honestly in it's prime one of the best factions on the server, excited to see where you all go and trust you all to bring your Grade-A RP along with you.

• Gall locked this topic