QPyfVjW.jpg

C5ML6gP.jpg

JhBTfZS.jpg

a3EwClu.jpg

24 Hours later...

W7xjHHl.png

usJEt72.jpg

Hi0Swuh.png

All good things come to an end, and so did Jack's story. It was an absolute blast playing this character, with all the ups and downs, fun and sad moments. To see what this character was when I created it and what it developed into made me have a lot of fun and enjoy every single minute I played on him. For sure, it will have a special place in my memory. Maybe this is the end of GD, maybe not, only time will tell.

It was amazing roleplaying with this faction, Gravedwellers is what brought me back to RP and for that, I have to thank every single person who was part of GD or interacted with the faction or my character at some point since I joined up until this day, y'all made it a really enjoyable experience. It's sad Jack's story comes to an end but I'll keep good memories from the past months, apart from meeting a lot of great people and a lot of great roleplayers, some of which I can call friends today.

Thanks for this amazing run and everyone who contributed to it one way or another; See you on the road, fellas. DFFD.

Edited by ShaqD
  • Upvote 16
  • Gall locked this topic