Furniture system

One of the great things at GTMP was the ability to innovate and create new interiors and exteriors at our properties. I know the administration team is still working on this but is it possible to give the players a possible timeline to have that feature back? And if not, is there a possibility of that feature not coming back to RAGE MP?

Edited by Katashi Mishi

Well.. they said they're working on that feature. If they had news about it they would have told us. Actually there are default interiors and it's a bit monotonous thing cause everytime you enter (for example) a Liquor Store it has the same interior.
I am sure they're working hard to find a solution to the furniture problem and they'll find it. I don't think there's a possibility of that feature not coming back to RageMP.

Edited by Mikee
12 hours ago, Wongsax said:

I think no one has a clue except the RageMP developers.

Devs probably don't have an estimate either, because I'd imagine much like previous GTMP devs, they would rather make sure everything is working instead of giving a release date and rush the project. 

1 hour ago, Aquila said:

Devs probably don't have an estimate either, because I'd imagine much like previous GTMP devs, they would rather make sure everything is working instead of giving a release date and rush the project. 

Nothing worse than announcing something exciting for a community/server/group of people only for then to have to stall or push back the release and subsequently have to deal with all the complaining and "WE WANT IT NOW". I'd rather be surprised by most of the updates than be hyped for it to be in a half-functional state.

This is going to be locked, you said yourself that you know it's out of our hands. Trust me, it's one of the most request features that we don't have on Rage (that we had on GTMP) as soon as we can put it back in we will. 

• Upvote 1