I'd like to see a roadmap to get an idea of the future of GTAW

Carlos

Just recently had a 2-hour phone call with a friend of mine - besides other things we talked a lot about the future of this server. We discussed the current state of it, the recent changes that have been happening and what we, as players (and my friend being an experienced RP-er), see the server is lacking or where/how it could be improved.

First and foremost, I think it would be great to see a Roadmap 2018 for this server. We as players should be able to see and be aware of the directions the higher-ups are trying to go, the features they're planning to implement and the way they want to improve every aspect of this server. 

The roadmap should include a rough idea or an ETA of things planned for this server - from maybe a marketing POV to actual new features, scripts, improvements of current features and so on. Without a plan, there is no improvement and people will move onto new and essentially better things. What's to come in about a month? 3 months? Where are we in 6 months to a year if everything went as planned?

There are so many things this server needs to improve on, I'm sure we all agree. It doesn't mean GTA:W is bad or anything like that (Just pointing it out since people on the internet like to purposely misunderstand what's being said). Once we have a bunch of scripts, jobs and different ways to RP (Whether it be purely player-to-player RP or scripts or situations/features/aspects which include both) and we have found a way to live our lives IC in a way that it doesn't feel dead, I'm happy. 

Bring people closer together; encourage P2P RP, but don't kill scripts which not only improve the general gameplay, but also improve P2P RP and heck, some just like to do scripts; bring new jobs; balance the economy to encourage making an effort if people want to survive and disencourage just "sitting around", because people get free money without doing anything; introduce taxes on buildings (home and work related) and cars and other things etc. 

There's a lot to do.