Build that wall.

Yabbu

Lets be honest, the map is way too big. No matter from witch angle you analyze the future of this server, it will always gonna stay a barren wasteland resembling a post apocalyptic scene. 

It is important that people are forced more closely together for all kinds of RP scenes to happen. Even if we take out the entire rural side of San Andreas, the map is STILL very big, compared to the old San Andreas and the LSRP server back in SAMP.  As I discussed with my friend yesterday, there is no other way for this to cut off the rural side of SA out physically(with a OOC wall) or mentally(removing script stuff from rural parts of SA). Or wise versa - moving the whole thing into rural SA and make it as LS City don't even exist.

There is literally 11 years of thought to this and to make people see the reasons and development paths to it Id have to write a scientific paper to prove and disapprove all the points you gonna make after I post this. But I hope someone higher up sees this post and realizes too that its the only path. It always been. 

TT1q6Ij.jpg

Other servers tried this. The only common point between them is that they didn't work and all died. I know correlation doesn't mean causality, but the trend is overall pretty clear... Especially since most people don't encounter any specific issues finding RP, even with the entire map available. 

Edited by Topinambour

Holy hell. Never compared maps like that! Is it really that big? Doesnt seem it!

I however agree and dont agree. like ItayMayo said. Hunting cant be done near the city... and neither can things like growing weed etc. I think the core RP locations should be in the city but depending on the nature of the activity then it needs to be up north...

4 hours ago, ItayMayo said:

I don't agree with this. What if I want to roleplay something that I can't roleplay in LS?(eg. hunting)

If you've played single player, you'd know that Los Santos County has hills with a lot of wildlife. 

I got a lot to add here but I'll save it for another post on another day. 

On 01/07/2018 at 11:34 PM, MichaelWilson said:

Holy hell. Never compared maps like that! Is it really that big? Doesnt seem it!

I however agree and dont agree. like ItayMayo said. Hunting cant be done near the city... and neither can things like growing weed etc. I think the core RP locations should be in the city but depending on the nature of the activity then it needs to be up north...

Tbf you can grow weed in houses can't you? Or in the areas surrounding LS. But I sort of agree with your point. One thing that could potentially work is instead of blocking off North of LS. Keep some of the countryside available. But honestly, I don't actually think it should have anything blocked at all.