Staff Update - JUNE

GTAW-rectangle.png.46ee4164df3eb9064602f89c28d7ffb0.png

Staff Update (JUNE)

A tester centric update this month, so if you're looking for admin promotions, you will have to wait... for now! I would like to take this time to properly congratulate @Optimus Dime and @Maca on their mid-month promotions to tester admins, with the large increase in player numbers since the server has come back on Rage their help has certainly been needed. 

Talking of the server re-opening I think I speak behalf on the whole team when I say that I am very excited to see the popularity and excitement around the server since the re-launch. Rage has obviously come with its own set of issues but these are all manageable and the future of the server has never looked better! 

I look forward to seeing everyone playing in July and seeing the new testers in action. 

- Notbond 

New Testers:

@WongSax

@Yazum

@Portz

@Peter_Romagnoli

@RydHood

Reserved Testers: 

Rumbunctious
Dolan
Hezzie
Sphinx
Shaushe

Commiserations to all those who were denied and a big welcome to all the new testers, please contact me so that I can properly induct you into the team.  If you were put as reserved please contact me so you know what to work on for next month when your eligibility for the team will be re-evaluated. If you are not on this list of reserved testers, you are not reserved even if you were put on reserved in a previous update. We only keep people on the list for one month.

Edited by Notbond
  • Upvote 3
  • Applaud 2
  • Nervous unpinned and unfeatured this topic