Choose car colour at dealerships

6 minutes ago, BigDoubleOG said:

Manufacturer>dealerships. 

**You cannot order a car directly from the factory. You must order through a dealership** 

**Sit down with a salesperson, give them your list, settle on a price, place your order and then wait for your car to come in.**

(did a small research)

If you mean sometimes people could order a car from the manufacturer right away, those are probably artists, football players etc. 

We can take this all to IC but you guys shall script the salesman job. 

Thanks for correcting me Btw.

If you want to use the realism argument in terms of manufacturers/dealerships, I only have one question.
Have you ever entered a dealership where they only got black vehicles in stock? Because unless there is a chain of underground goth car dealers around, I'm not sure if I see your point here.

And for the record, some manufacturers does actually allow you to purchase a car directly from a factory. Audi and BMW will even allow you to pick up your car there for a discount. And Tesla owns and operates their own dealerships. So, while you're on the right path with that, you're not entirely correct. And even if you were, that's still completely irrelevant to the suggestion being discussed.

14 minutes ago, BigDoubleOG said:

Manufacturer>dealerships. 

**You cannot order a car directly from the factory. You must order through a dealership** 

**Sit down with a salesperson, give them your list, settle on a price, place your order and then wait for your car to come in.**

(did a small research)

If you mean sometimes people could order a car from the manufacturer right away, those are probably artists, football players etc. 

We can take this all to IC but you guys shall script the salesman job. 

Thanks for correcting me Btw.

When you go to a main dealer, say Nissan, VW or BMW, and order one of their new cars you're still ordering a car from the manufacturer.

18 minutes ago, Marksman said:

When you go to a main dealer, say Nissan, VW or BMW, and order one of their new cars you're still ordering a car from the manufacturer.

Na, you can't, you can go through that (picking options, and other features) if you got a salesman in charge. 

20 minutes ago, Thirteen said:

If you want to use the realism argument in terms of manufacturers/dealerships, I only have one question.
Have you ever entered a dealership where they only got black vehicles in stock? Because unless there is a chain of underground goth car dealers around, I'm not sure if I see your point here.

And for the record, some manufacturers does actually allow you to purchase a car directly from a factory. Audi and BMW will even allow you to pick up your car there for a discount. And Tesla owns and operates their own dealerships. So, while you're on the right path with that, you're not entirely correct. And even if you were, that's still completely irrelevant to the suggestion being discussed.

As I said let dealerships IG spawn random colors. Since there are no manufacturer buildings IG, if there is then void this, and the topic holder should edit his suggestion.

Edited by BigDoubleOG
34 minutes ago, BigDoubleOG said:

Na, you can't, you can go through that (picking options, and other features) if you got a salesman in charge. 

No, that's wrong. If you want to order a brand new car from the manufacture (which anyone can do) you can choose whatever you want that they offer.

• 3 months later...
  • Moonsong locked this topic
  • 9 months later...