Westworld

Sal

latest?cb=20161024054311

This has probably been my most favourite TV series since Game of Thrones. It's insanely complicated and is likely to blow your mind, but I love it nonetheless. Plus the characters in it are awesome. 

Discuss the latest season, theories, etc here... hide your spoilers!

If you're fully up to date:

Spoiler

I managed to keep up with most things until after the credits. I get that the MiB is a host, or a simulation or something, but does that mean that the whole thing has been in his mind? Cannot compute

Edited by Winter
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Franelli said:

This is one mindfucking TV show. Finished the first season, not sure I want to start the next one.

Don't.. Only watch season one and remember the show for what it was then. Season two was such a dissapointment and ruined the whole Westworld vibe.

1 minute ago, -Andreas said:

Don't.. Only watch season one and remember the show for what it was then. Season two was such a dissapointment and ruined the whole Westworld vibe.

I literally suspected that would happen, seeing how season 1 has ended. I guess some things are better left alone.

• 4 months later...
On 10/22/2018 at 9:35 AM, Franelli said:

This is one mindfucking TV show. Finished the first season, not sure I want to start the next one.

Exactly, and I won't watch 2, for me the whole charm of the series was the hosts discovering their nature...

The sneak peaks I've had for S2 (Actually saw the first episode) reminds me a lot to LOST, in the way of how writers just throw BS to the script to keep alive something that, story-wise, should have ended.

Edited by Venenoso
  • 1 year later...
  • mj2002 locked this topic