Introducing a new sub-team - Player Management

GTAW-rectangle.png.46ee4164df3eb9064602f89c28d7ffb0.png

Hi everyone!

As you probably know, I was promoted to Management at the beginning of this month and was given Head of Player Management position. And well, now is the time to explain how it is going to work.

First of all, Player Management, as I've already explained before, is going to be a sub-team responsible for handling Roleplay Quality Reports and for helping players improve their roleplay.

Let's start with the reports. Roleplay Quality Reports are to be used when another player's roleplay is unacceptably poor. This kind of report is something that we've had ever since GTA World has launched, but it was barely used. I've reworked some parts of the system(there will no longer be three warnings, punishment will depend on each situation, it can vary from a simple warning to a ban) and the biggest change is that it's going to be handled only by Player Management members.

Now about the team. A couple of staff members have already shown interest and they were accepted and that's pretty much where it stops. This sub-team will not have a big amount of members and we will always be working as a team in order to avoid misjudgement and other mistakes. It means that we will discuss every report and decide what kind of actions to take together.

Check out the report topic and from now on if you bump into anyone whose RP quality is not acceptable - drop me a PM and we'll sort it all out.

• Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1