Server-side mods! (Other suggestions welcome!)

Soupiest

Basically not supporting to add anything 3rd party made, such as road texture, random car mods etc. This is ugly, and not professional.

I do recommend to add mods within the game to the GTAO characters that are not use able by default, for example,

GTA 4 interiors that designed for GTA 5 with GTA 5 graphics or a a very professional vanilla like made mapped interior.

GTA 5 peds haircuts designed for GTAO usage. 

GTA 5 bags, hats, and other equipment that the peds carry that are not use able by GTAO characters.

GTA 5 peds clothes to GTAO characters, for example 

https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/strippers-and-hookers-clothes

* in exception there could be added very small and vanilla like mods (mods that are not exposing and look like R* has made them)

Edited by Ingram
9 hours ago, Emily_Dunne said:

Anything and basically everything this user:

https://www.gta5-mods.com/users/INSANOGAMES/files

And I'd love to see more trucks ig, more true to life vehicles in general.

These mods from INSANOGAMES are incredibly unsuitable and do not match the rest of the clothing items in GTA 5 and shoud not be added by any means.

And if by "true to life" you mean real models like Ford and Dodge then also, no.

4 hours ago, Ingram said:

Basically not supporting to add anything 3rd party made, such as road texture, random car mods etc. This is ugly, and not professional.

I do recommend to add mods within the game to the GTAO characters that are not use able by default, for example,

GTA 4 interiors that designed for GTA 5 with GTA 5 graphics or a a very professional vanilla like made mapped interior.

GTA 5 peds haircuts designed for GTAO usage. 

GTA 5 bags, hats, and other equipment that the peds carry that are not use able by GTAO characters.

GTA 5 peds clothes to GTAO characters, for example 

https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/strippers-and-hookers-clothes

* in exception there could be added very small and vanilla like mods (mods that are not exposing and look like R* has made them)

Lore-Friendly mods are very, very common. VanillaWorks and EUP Law & Order being a fine example of this.

I'm highly against vehicle mods. I'm talking about models; but there's an exception for vehicles if they open new possibilities of roleplay, for example faggio for pizza delivery. We have plenty of variety already. What I would do is add is what the game vanilla game lacks off and stuff that cannot be taken from vanilla, interiors, uniform variations, character customization (clothing/hair/tattoos), animations, furniture...

Another thing that can be put into evaluation is the ability for some official factions (like gangs) to have their own PEDs, clothing or whatever. For example, MC members having a patch on the back, @iGhoul 's rancho jersey, gang tattoos... that sort of thing.

Edited by Graham