Server-side mods! (Other suggestions welcome!)

Soupiest

With RageMP supporting dlcpacks(which are basically packaged mods which the server uses for their mods and players download) I figured why not make a thread for suggestions since we're moving to that client. What kind of mods would you like to see? What kind of additions do you think the server could use and be beneficial to an RP setting?

I wanted to make one complete thread with everyone's suggestions or ideas.

Post your suggestions below!

Spoiler

For me, I'd like to see a variety of new emergency vehicles, maybe some new vehicles that would be a great addition to a player. (And not super vehicles obviously.) Like maybe the CaraCara turrentless ;)

26045083717_f64cc95767_h.jpg

VanillaWorks Extended & Livery Pack

DispatchWorks

IVPack

EUP - Law & Order

EUP - Serve & Rescue

Lore-Friendly Wheels Pack

Several cosmetic improvements for MP characters including Male Hair, Female Hair, Beards, Female Faces and more.

These are just a few that are at the top of my head and more importantly in packs. There are hundreds of good mods not in packs that fit into the lore of the game with ease, especially for vehicles - Modified (or fixed), pre-existing lore vehicles. Brand new lore vehicles. Cleaned up lore vehicles. Even a civilianized Vapid Cara(Cara) or something as simple as a new trailer.

Authors like Bob322 who also works on the VanillaWorks packs, many of his mods are already in the packs. Fantastic content.

Edited by Marksman
  • Upvote 2
20 hours ago, Marksman said:

DispatchWorks

IVPack

EUP - Law & Order

EUP - Serve & Rescue

Several cosmetic improvements for MP characters including Male Hair, Female Hair, Beards, Female Faces and more.

These are just a few that are at the top of my head and more importantly in packs. There are hundreds of good mods not in packs that fit into the lore of the game with ease, especially for vehicles - Modified (or fixed), pre-existing lore vehicles. Brand new lore vehicles. Cleaned up lore vehicles. Even a civilianized Vapid Cara(Cara) or something as simple as a new trailer.

Authors like Bob322 who also works on the VanillaWorks packs, many of his mods are already in the packs. Fantastic content.

Give it to me baby!!!!!

5 hours ago, Lionhearted said:

Was mentioned by Nervous at least a couple times now that mods won't come until long.

That doesn't mean you have to be pessimistic about what people would like to see as far as mods go in the server. He said that because he wanted to push the server live, and fix anything else from the bringing the script over to RageMP. That's expected and a no brainier. It's what he SHOULD work on first and foremost. 

The suggestion is also a wish list on what you'd just like to see as far as server mods goes. I'm not saying we'll see these mods as soon as the server drops..

On 6/10/2018 at 0:53 PM, Marksman said:

DispatchWorks

IVPack

EUP - Law & Order

EUP - Serve & Rescue

That's an awesome selection, especially the cosmetic improvements for MP characters, longer hair, new hair, and beards! Yes, please! Those beards are awesome!

Longer Hair on Females

https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/hair-styles-for-mpfemale-part-1

Wrinkles-Gone

https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/improving-all-mp-female-characters-appearance-1-0#description_tab

(The last one might not be beneficial to everyone, since some people roleplay grandmothers, or just older ladies, which of course have agemarks. But roleplaying as someone under twenty, and the agemarks show regardless if you turned them on, I figured I'd just suggest it! Even if it does not get approved! :3)

• Upvote 1