New gamemode & converting from GTMP to Rage

8 minutes ago, BigDoubleOG said:

Then you shall know GTMP shit overall, and that Rage does it ten thousand times better

GTMP still has some advantages over RAGEMP. Try playing on vanilla servers on both to see what I mean. 

GTMP has definite advantages over RageMP, but those advantages are now kind of moot anyway :p

Overall, the "horrible RageMP sync" is greatly overexaggerated, plus as mentioned earlier, update 0.4 is bringing a lot of good things when it comes to that. So, overall, quite excited to see what's in store and I hope the devs don't kill themselves in the process! We can't wait to play, but we can still kinda wait, so take care of yourselves too ^^ 

50 minutes ago, Rozi said:

updates?

I'm not sure how much we can speak publicly about at the moment, but I can say that we're making significant progress on the new game mode thus far. ETA announcements will be released at a later date!

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
1 hour ago, dragnet said:

I'm not sure how much we can speak publicly about at the moment, but I can say that we're making significant progress on the new game mode thus far. ETA announcements will be released at a later date!

That’s already a great announcement! Good job guys, I bow my head down for you. 

10 hours ago, Justitiae said:

Must be you lagging as hell then.

It happened just yesterday I think, I hopped on RageMP with a couple of other folks from GTAW and the sync was really bad and everyone complained, not just me.

I dunno, they might have updated it. I'm not up to date with the versions.

EDIT: I don't really care about the sync, I was just saying that GTMP's performance and RageMP's performance together would've been heavenly. 

Edited by Rheotic