More Vespucci Canal Houses

Short description: Add More Vespucci Canal Houses

Detailed description: Over in the Vespucci Canals there is at least 75% of the houses not scripted into the server. I understand that these houses are very upmarket and from a RP sense only the wealthy can afford these but there is alot of demand for these houses on the server.

Commands to add:

I do understand that there is alot of houses to chose from in the server, but I RP as a semi retired British business man and it wouldn't make sense him living in Grove Street.

How would your suggestion improve the server? Simply more houses to buy for more players.

• Upvote 1

No from me. We already added a lot of houses in Vespucci and half of them were for sale the next day. If you want one, try to buy from another player. But I don't see any reason to add more.

1. If we add more, people will once again gather around the houses to buy it quickly and sell the next day(0 rp). If you have RP reason to own a house there, contact others.
2. There's already a lot of houses in Vespucci, plus players are selling them all the time.

3. Houses were added in Vespucci because some of the other houses not owned by the players were removed(for example vinewood), so we removed some houses and added as many in Vespucci since people asked for it. Some of low end houses are not sold(probably because they don't get as much profit when re-selling), no need to add more.

• Upvote 2

I'd much prefer expansion in other areas. Vespucci has recently had its limelight with plenty of houses being sold there, and as @Lance stated, some of them are still for sale. We cannot simply keep adding houses in the same area because the ones available are not aesthetically pleasing or profitable. It's supposed to aid roleplay and in my opinion, it's needed elsewhere.

Just now, Stefan said:

I'd rather stop focusing on individual areas and just start adding houses to all parts of the map, that way everyone can get what they want.

This.

I don't like the whole, "hotspot," mentality. People will find roleplay if they're looking for it and people will naturally flock to events and businesses that are going on in the city. I'd rather have no roleplay than forced roleplay. 

Each district in Los Santos is culturally unique, so it's very hard to focus on one area at a time because some areas conflict with character's personalities and/or backstories.

23 minutes ago, Stefan said:

I'd rather stop focusing on individual areas and just start adding houses to all parts of the map, that way everyone can get what they want.

Yes, someone understands. Give this guy here a cookie.

I just HATE the idea of just secluding homes in one location, or even the fact that we have to wait till so-and-so puts down 4 or 5 houses where we can either have what Stefan simply suggested or we can have them requested via a request on the forums or something along those lines.

This IS CALLED GTA WORLD after all, and not Vespucci Roleplay.

Edited by Soupiest
4 hours ago, Stefan said:

Yeah. Add all the houses, let people RP wherever they want. They do it anyway.