Donation +100% bonus : We need your help!

49 minutes ago, CoolCat said:

Yes, because we just created an account here to share our opinion with you. We don't play on this GTA Project. 

fragn1cht said everything important. 

And you had a good feeling it seems. Let's wait a few days.

6 hours ago, CoolCat said:

Wasn't really clever to buy GTMP for that amount of money. 

Apparently you’ve only been a player and never built something. When you’ve put passion in something as much as Nervous and his team has, it is more of protecting the investment, and his people. Money is only an object. You can get it back, but you cannot get time back.

• Upvote 4
Guest Ingram

I won't judge DurtyFree, he may do whatever he wants with the money. If he made enough for the cost of the project and made some profit out of it, he deserves it. I just wish he'd stay and Nervous would join their team but then we'll have less updates..

Edited by Ingram
1 hour ago, PandaGaming said:

Just wondering.. this step wouldn’t effect GTAW updates? @Nervous

It will definitely effect it. But I would rather work and improve GTMP as It is our blocking point atm. And If Julice gets his hands on the mod, It's most likely the end of GTAW on GTMP.

• Upvote 2

Well, apart from some of the weirdness going on in here. Donated, expect a few more in the upcoming days. Might as well donate to something progressive. Hell, if it keeps the server and developers going so I can enjoy the game & server; take my mula. 

• Nervous locked this topic
  • Canadian unfeatured and unpinned this topic