Donation +100% bonus : We need your help!

58 minutes ago, heat465 said:

Talking someone down from 30k to 8k is pretty damn clever to me lmao

Somebody already said why it isnt clever to buy GTMP and 8k still aren't worth it for this. 

Btw, Durty said both money "rumors" are fake, dont wanna know how much he wanted for it now. 

15 minutes ago, CoolCat said:

Somebody already said why it isnt clever to buy GTMP and 8k still aren't worth it for this. 

Btw, Durty said both money "rumors" are fake, dont wanna know how much he wanted for it now. 

Who are you really?

6 hours ago, ThaCrypte said:

Me and a friend of mine managed to convert a script from rageMP to GTMP within a short amount of time, so it's not "several months". 

Both RageMP and GTMP are based on the open source api; GTA:Network. Meaning  a lot of the back-end compatability are the same. 

Just the transfer from Net framework to Net core is big for such a gamemode. The difference of API between the bridge and current GTMP also leads to major rework. Native menu is also not supported. Basicly, it's way better to start from scratch. The bridge is also complete shit in term of technical implemnetation and performance, so If I ever had to move on Rage I would start from scratch on C++.

Trashing DurtyFree has nothing to do with the current deal. Nervous is not DurtyFree. He's proven himself capable to this community and a dedicated owner who is extremely transparent when it's not something that HAS to be kept quiet for a bit. The attacks on DurtyFree aren't really needed, as he's not a member of this community. 

2 hours ago, Apache said:

So many new accounts popping up to post and tear this idea down. Kinda funny.

Yes, because we just created an account here to share our opinion with you. We don't play on this GTA Project. 

fragn1cht said everything important. 

• Nervous locked this topic
  • Canadian unfeatured and unpinned this topic