Donation +100% bonus : We need your help!

6 minutes ago, PandaGaming said:

Bring us new payment method apart from paypal!

You can contact me on Discord to have a manual payment, but on the website side I don't have time to add more payment gateway at the moment. Next month there should be a new one though!

you're too generous, nervous. clearly a role model to all server owners or just an amazing person in general, going this far and spending so much out of your pocket to have the community experience the best of the best, i hope people appreciate the work and the things you go through as much as i am.

• Upvote 1

The reason is now officially listed by the second party: https://gt-mp.net/forum/thread/4127-change-is-in-the-air/

However I will drop some explanation here:

Why is it mandatory for me to become owner of GTMP in order to save all GTMP servers? The other day when I came back from vacations, I learned that Julice was looking to buy GTMP and offered 30.000EUR. A bid that I would never be able to afford and It completely killed me inside to know that the person that has been attacking us and all GTMP spanish servers for one year could get his hands on GTMP and thus destroy it.

I had a long talk with DurtyFree, owner of GTMP who explained me that it would also kill him to sell it to Julice as GTMP was more than a year of hard work for him, and the entire development team would also leave. He knew that GTMP would die If he accepted this offer.

I don't know many people that would decline 30,000EUR and accept a 8000EUR offer, however DurtyFree was one of them after a long discussion with his team. I was invited in his internal groups to introduce myself and my plans for GTMP, and the development team decided to support our offer.

As I explained them, If there was any other available bidder that would have the same plans and values for GTMP I would definitely let him take the ownership, but there is none. What are these short term plans and values?

-No monetization : GTMP will remain as it is now.

-No major structure change: The current team has the experience of the project, Hardy will be the main project manager.

-C0nnex will become lead developer and main maintainer of the mod. He is a very talented developer who also spends a huge amount of time helping every server owners, and has been the main maintainer of GTMP on 0.7.

-The development team will open its recruitment and developers will be trained

-I will also focus on fixing the priority issues of GTMP in order to help C0nnex, which are crashes, FPS and optimizations.

As for GTAW this also means a complete change of indirect exposure for us obviously. I am working hard in order to restructure the entire development team and not be alone anymore on GTAW development, so that we can keep having more and more updates while I can also improve GTMP.

I want to thanks everyone for their support in these donations and hope that you will continue to help us know that you know the importance of this: If julice had his hands on GTMP, we would be blacklisted and GTAW would be closed, same for every other competitors he could have. I want to thanks once again DurtyFree for being one of these rare persons truly caring about their projects.

• Upvote 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 3

Good luck on the goal I am really looking forward to seeing this happen common guys 5eur's won't hurt anyone.

Together we can! I allready donated my part towards this so I'm hoping it would be in vain!

Edited by Archix
  • Nervous locked this topic
  • Canadian unfeatured and unpinned this topic