Donation +100% bonus : We need your help!

8 hours ago, Nervous said:
  • The purchase of FiveRP, which was already on a critical state due to the destruction of most assets by the former admins that still had rights on the server, was canceled and all funds that were supposed to be used (5000€) to buy it are redirected to that situation.

Out of the entire situation, I do not understand why would you even consider buying these guys out. It's a dead horse by all counts due to the moves Admins pulled there(Your words). I did not like what that server did after a few months, wasting 5,000 on that would be non-profitable (unless I do not know the entire details of the deal).

I hope the current situation that requires 8,000 euros will be resolved ASAP and you won't have to be confidential in the end about what had happened.

1 hour ago, Vash Baldeus said:

Out of the entire situation, I do not understand why would you even consider buying these guys out. It's a dead horse by all counts due to the moves Admins pulled there(Your words). I did not like what that server did after a few months, wasting 5,000 on that would be non-profitable (unless I do not know the entire details of the deal).

I hope the current situation that requires 8,000 euros will be resolved ASAP and you won't have to be confidential in the end about what had happened.

As soon as I can publish it and explain the reason, It will be public. I hope it's a matter of few days.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Ingram said:

Still unstable GTMP performance

If GTAW was not a thing I'd be long gone. Yes GTMP is awful , crashing, fps etc. Somehow I'm still having enough fun on GTAW to stay and even to donate.

I agree with suggestions too, while I get the fact that there's tonns of them and devs focus on performance issues, suggestions should probably be locked to sort out some of the older ones. For now it seems like suggestion section is just a place where people talk about what they want. Just got to wait though, can't blame the devs I'm almost sure they're preparing a big one behind the scenes.

• Applaud 1
Guest Ingram
20 hours ago, Lance said:

If GTAW was not a thing I'd be long gone. Yes GTMP is awful , crashing, fps etc. Somehow I'm still having enough fun on GTAW to stay and even to donate.

I agree with suggestions too, while I get the fact that there's tonns of them and devs focus on performance issues, suggestions should probably be locked to sort out some of the older ones. For now it seems like suggestion section is just a place where people talk about what they want. Just got to wait though, can't blame the devs I'm almost sure they're preparing a big one behind the scenes.

nvm

Edited by Ingram

We're recruiting more and more developers and getting them up to speed. 

We've got a team of around ten developers including junior devs (which don't have as much access). From what I'm aware of several of them had decided to use the time Nervous was away to take a bit of a break as they were going pretty quickly before. (One big update a month, one small update every three days). 

I'm going to personally communicate some of these concerns around suggestions not getting attention and try and see how we can get some more of them worked on. However, I've had a bit of a sneak peek and some great features that I'm sure you will all like (some of which have been suggested) are around the corner! 

3 hours ago, Vash Baldeus said:

Might be a copyright issue, that's my guess.

• Nervous locked this topic
  • Canadian unfeatured and unpinned this topic