More ammunation guns

On 16/05/2018 at 8:19 PM, cracked said:

Add the PDW tbh

PDW literally stands for personal defense weapon

Isn't that an automatic weapon? That'd be illegal.

There should be a bigger variety in weapons tbh. I also kinda wish the rules on PF transfers were more lax, but I guess that's different? The entire Ammunation system needs a huge overhaul overall.

• Upvote 1

Some of these guns aren't available as it is to illegal players like the SNS pistol, MkII versions and heavy pistol. The combat pistol also isn't available to illegal players unless they steal it off a license holder or a cop. All the semi-auto guns should be available to both. 

I absolutely support this. As it stands gun regulations on this server are more strict than my country in Eastern Europe, as in I'm more likely to get a gun in real life than in here. Let us have more pistols, I don't see any reason why you wouldn't.

Most of the pistols are semi-automatic(meaning when you pull the trigger, your gun fires once and to shoot again you have to pull the trigger again), those should absolutely be accessible to license holders. My character has a license for a Glock 21(a .45 ACP pistol) and a Beretta, which the standard pistol(not the combat one) resembles, which isn't available to my character for some arbitrary reason. Why?

Also, increase the damage pistols do, they should be able to kill an unarmoured opponent in no more than 4 shots to the chest.

Here's a list of some semi-automatic pistols that should be available to license holders:

• Pistol - Resembles a Beretta 92FS
  • Combat Pistol - Resembles a Walther P99
  • Heavy Pistol - Resembles a 1911 with a red dot sight
  • SNS Pistol - Resembles a Colt Junior 25, a pocket pistol
  • Vintage Pistol - Resembles a Colt M1902.
Edited by UseroneGaming
  • Upvote 1
  • 4 months later...

Gun licensing is currently controlled by LSPD, however having the option of some more LEGAL handguns wouldn't go a miss. The LSPD can discuss which would be viable additions with management. Forwarded on that note however, purely on the basis of having a bit of variety for legal gun owners.

• Moonsong locked this topic
  • 9 months later...