If HALF of the server wants you dead.

Hello, I (and a lot more people) got myself into some confusing sittuation. If an organized crime families wants you dead, hunt you on sight, break your arms and legs, kidnap you and you still DON'T agree with CK. What should these families do? Can you "accidentally fall" from the roof to avoid rping all the injuries all the time ? Is it somehow possible to control it or it's a tale without an end ?

There was a post about CK applications. I don't know if they'll add it though, players don't want to lose all their shit they grinded for. Unless the CK application counted as a name change and you can't join the faction you were in for 5 or 7 days or something, it could work. However, losing all your stuff from a CK application being accepted, is quite shit.

2 minutes ago, Adero said:

I do not think they're allowed to force you into roleplaying with broken arms or other injuries that are forced upon you and will restrict your character's roleplay.

They are not. That would be considered Powergaming.

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Jauss said:

They are not. That would be considered Powergaming.

So does this mean that injuries don't need to be RPed? If my character for example was hit by a car or fell off a motorcycle I don't need to RP these injuries?

I think that as long as it is RPed out then the injuries should stand. However, it would have to be approved by an admin to avoid something such as /me breaks the man's legs.

This is not what we're trying to say. We're saying that if someone purposely shoots your kneecaps to force you to roleplay a cripple - they need your OOC Permission first, otherwise it is considered powergaming as they're forcing actions and roleplay upon you and your character.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Adero said:

This is not what we're trying to say. We're saying that if someone purposely shoots your kneecaps to force you to roleplay a cripple - they need your OOC Permission first, otherwise it is considered powergaming as they're forcing actions and roleplay upon you and your character.

Oh, then I agree. If you have something such as torture perms then it should be more than possible

33 minutes ago, Kill3rkrok said:

Oh, then I agree. If you have something such as torture perms then it should be more than possible

That's where CK applications could come into play. CK applications can cause such a shit storm though, with false information etc. it's such a ball ache, not worth the hassle.

32 minutes ago, Jake said:

That's where CK applications could come into play. CK applications can cause such a shit storm though, with false information etc. it's such a ball ache, not worth the hassle.

I think the better option would just people not getting but hurt and accepting the RP that happens t them. But that aint gonna happen.

3 minutes ago, Kill3rkrok said:

I think the better option would just people not getting but hurt and accepting the RP that happens t them. But that aint gonna happen.

That'd be so shit though. Imagine I chop your leg off, OR both youre arms and now you gotta RP that until you make a new character. Swervee

Edited by Jake