Advertisement

2 hours ago, TonyPetronero said:

To be honest, regardless of the timer or the amount of money it cost, I was still going to post the ads. It could have been $1,000 an ad and I still would have done it.

So by this logic, the only solution is basically to increase the timer. Because since there is no way to toggle adverts, you're basically limiting and/or interrupting other people's roleplay with your spam.

1 hour ago, Thirteen said:

So by this logic, the only solution is basically to increase the timer. Because since there is no way to toggle adverts, you're basically limiting and/or interrupting other people's roleplay with your spam.

I'm just not understanding what everyone is so salty about here, this isn't for my benefit whatsoever, it's for the benefit of the server.

• Upvote 1
On 5/6/2018 at 5:33 PM, TonyPetronero said:

I'm just not understanding what everyone is so salty about here, this isn't for my benefit whatsoever, it's for the benefit of the server.

It's because of the examples in the first post, it's annoying to see the same ad over and over again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Raising the price only affects to some players which have less money.

Raise the cooldown between /ad in that player, i mean:

If i do /ad, i will have a cooldown of 5 minutes for me only, the rest can put their /ad if they are not in cooldown.

But we do have the /toggle ad command that lets us do just this - all we need to do is add company ads to that list (if this hasn't been done already - I haven't used it recently enough.)

This seems like a non-issue to me - individuals who find the ads disruptive can use the command.

This should be locked and archived; the subject is 10 months old and has a solution.

Edited by Smilesville