Advertisement

I think there should some sort of rule, that you're not allowed to copy and paste the same ad before there has passed ten minutes..

I don't mind ads at all.

But when something like this goes down...

wsLDCHb.png
urN1Wqk.png
ZIZadW0.png
Vj91AyA.png

wGCLE4T.png

Edited by Shardrox
  • Upvote 1
Guest Ingram

Some smart guy posted a suggestion about it - 

The suggestions seems meaningless anyway so nothing much you can do about it until server administration will figure out something.

Edited by Ingram

One thing I do feel needs to be adjusted is the ad cost again. The amount you can spam the ad back to back should just become something that goes under common courtesy or a cooldown that happens after posting the ad repeatedly that grows. Increasing the money doesn't resolve the problem. 

It's pretty easy to figure out in a way that's fair to everyone.  There's no reason for any company to be posting an ad every minute or every other minute. 

14 minutes ago, Orcaninja said:

One thing I do feel needs to be adjusted is the ad cost again. The amount you can spam the ad back to back should just become something that goes under common courtesy or a cooldown that happens after posting the ad repeatedly that grows. Increasing the money doesn't resolve the problem. 

It's pretty easy to figure out in a way that's fair to everyone.  There's no reason for any company to be posting an ad every minute or every other minute. 

Nervous raised the ad price to 500 and people almost instantly complained for it to be brought back down. There should be an increase on the cooldown to post an ad, but I don’t think increasing the cost is a good idea.

1 minute ago, Shardrox said:

I think there should be a 10-minute cooldown for everyone instead of donators getting their cooldown heavily reduced.

Yeah, that was back in LSRP too, the only problem was.. There was only one spot where you could do /ad and ppl that placed an ad faster than the others, they all had to wait, so for example; you are a donator, your /ad time is more reduced than someone that isn't and it makes it really frustrating for the non donator to post advertisements.