POST A PICTURE OF YOURSELF!

Jam

On 3/31/2019 at 12:46 AM, perkydon said:

If you got on that bike like that, you're a douche.
I used to have a YZF, was lovely.

Usually I dress up properly but that day it was something like 34C, so I kinda said fuck it - Was only a short ride anyway! Other than that day, I always dress up ? 

3 minutes ago, Lionhearted said:

Usually I dress up properly but that day it was something like 34C, so I kinda said fuck it - Was only a short ride anyway! Other than that day, I always dress up ? 

Most accidents happen on the shorter rides. It's easier to wash out sweat than it is to wash out blood!

Just now, perkydon said:

Most accidents happen on the shorter rides. It's easier to wash out sweat than it is to wash out blood!

I've been there, matter of fact! ? Had a non-serious motorcycle accident maybe a year and a half ago back on a different bike, rear wheel just slipped out from under me over a hidden drain cover in the rain and I pretty much burned my knee to the point it was black and had no feeling in that spot - Still don't! Got up and walked away though, so since that day I've pretty much ridden properly geared.

Just now, perkydon said:

There should be no other way than ATGATT! 
Never squid.

ATGATTing on R125 makes zero sense to me. And full equip in traffic with +35C will make you fatigue which will lead to errors and possible accident. 

49 minutes ago, Gerda said:

ATGATTing on R125 makes zero sense to me. And full equip in traffic with +35C will make you fatigue which will lead to errors and possible accident. 

R125 can hit 75MPH. Significant impact can be done at any speed, but studies show fatalities are usually around 30+. So, whether you're on an R125 or a R1M, that gear could save a tonne of road rash. 
In regards to fatigue, that's why it's important to take regular breaks and hydrate. 
As the age old saying goes; "dress for the slide, not the ride".

2 hours ago, perkydon said:

R125 can hit 75MPH. Significant impact can be done at any speed, but studies show fatalities are usually around 30+. So, whether you're on an R125 or a R1M, that gear could save a tonne of road rash. 
In regards to fatigue, that's why it's important to take regular breaks and hydrate. 
As the age old saying goes; "dress for the slide, not the ride".

No jacket or pants will save you from direct impact which is major accident happening in city traffic.

• Kenth locked this topic