Alias: T-Bone

Date of Birth: 15/SEP/1986 (Aged 32)

Place of Birth: San Fierro, San Andreas

Height: 6'1" (1.86 m)

Figure: Mesomorphic build

Piercings: Septum ring

Background

Spoiler

San Fierro 1986, one hell of a place to get born in, huh? Yeah. And thing is, I don't even fucking remember anything that I did there, except for the fact that I spent around five to six years working in my dad's garage, watching him work on the rides. I even started making my own stuff with the wires, scrap metal and all that bunch of shit I found there. I was like...a little tinkering gnome sitting around his dad's garage.

Oh! And when my sis came to the whole fuckin scene...Now I was the one taking care of her, when mom wasn't around. Little did I fuckin know that the baby I held in my arms when I was eight was gonna grow up to be some lonely, depressed, angry computer whiz. Teaches me not to hold any baby again. Well, not everything was bad about Carrie being that type of chick, she taught me some stuff here and there.

At 25 I left San Fierro...Why? Cause I got sick of the same shit happening everyday...I wanted to go somewhere else. Why? I don't fucking know. How did you fucking get around, you dumb shit? I'll tell ya...My "Sgt. John" took me where I wanted, an old Dukes me and a friend found and fixed. For a few years all I did was travel...Bone County, Red County, everywhere. I started hanging around this nomad group, called themselves "Lost Souls"...I fixed stuff, built stuff, got drunk, banged chicks, drove around and cause mayhem...Good times. Caught myself a sweet nickname: "T-Bone". The T comes from Tony, and the "Bone"...that's a story for later.

29 and I still didn't find a place for me..."Lost Souls" split up, fuck knows where they're at now. Me? I was stuck looking for a good place to settle...And then it struck me...Los fucking Santos. A big city, kinda like Fierro...But not the same. I asked myself "Can I do shit there?" and well...I kinda could. But guess who I met...Carrie Newell herself, all grown up and changed. She trusted me enough to tell me she became a hacker...and she taught me even more stuff. I guess I know my way with computers, but she's a fucking pro at that shit. I wasted three years of my life doing nothing but hang out, drink and work.

32 is when my life truly started going in some direction. Bad news, some sick fuck killed my sis. What do I do about it? Wait for the right fucking time, then bash his skull with my "Ol' Piper", my wrench. I'll tell ya later about it...

Edited by SolenopsisΔ
Spoiler

What do you do when you come into "a new world"? You make friends, you visit family, you realise how insane some people are...The usual. My dear and loving sister was in some deeeep shit. I'm surprised she was strong enough to keep her sanity up during this...But hell, life is full of surprises.

I met one of her friends, some teen girl who has some whole mambo jambo in her brain, she calls herself Bluejay. I can tell she had some close relationship with Carrie...Crazy chick dug her up right in front of my eyes. She told me it was for "research"...I know she was lying, she just wanted to see her again. And, truth be told, I kinda wanted to do it aswell...I wasn't even invited to her burial.

5J5djex.jpg

Apart from all this shit, I talked about visiting family...Nah, the Carrie thing doesn't count, I'm talking about "alive" family. I met my least favourite cousin...Peggy. She always had a grudge on me cause I stole her bat, almost killed me cause of it. Fuck it, I think I still have it laying around my place, I'll just give it to her. But no, that's not the fucking point. I was told she was the one who fetched her body, so I wanted to see if somehow she knew something about her murder...She of course didn't, but she sure was pissed off about me asking her.

99zVprm.jpg

• 2 weeks later...