1000HP Full Carbon Fiber BMW E92 (Forumla Drift) (Hoonigans)

Serpico

• 2 weeks later...

Latvian built, HGK has their workshop next to the Bikernieki track and me and my buddies were walking around the track at night and then checked out the cars parked outside the workshop and this was standing there was a bare shell if I'm not mistaken, before the build had begun.

We just walk around outside the workshop from time to time admiring the builds

Last time we were there a few months ago a lot of interesting shells outside their workshop - wrecked CrocoMaster - e46 sister car for CrocoFD which Bluss drove in FD along with this after it got crashed too.

hgk-motorsport-kit-car-08

12144290_1693841097505871_1338346357_n.j

You wouldn't actually tell that cars like these are being built as the workshop looks really modest on the outside.

Edited by Salss
  • Upvote 1
  • 5 weeks later...
On 2018.05.8. at 1:01 AM, Salss said:

Latvian built, HGK has their workshop next to the Bikernieki track and me and my buddies were walking around the track at night and then checked out the cars parked outside the workshop and this was standing there was a bare shell if I'm not mistaken, before the build had begun.

We just walk around outside the workshop from time to time admiring the builds

Last time we were there a few months ago a lot of interesting shells outside their workshop - wrecked CrocoMaster - e46 sister car for CrocoFD which Bluss drove in FD along with this after it got crashed too.

You wouldn't actually tell that cars like these are being built as the workshop looks really modest on the outside.

That's the old one actually, they've built a new one, and it looks freaking amazing.

You can see the old one in the start of the video, the new e92 appears at approx. 2:00 in the video.