Vehicle System

Lance

There was a suggestion about fuel types, so that suggestion could be a part of mine.

Basically buying a car from the dealership is useless because you can easily get one from other players, let's say a Mule, it's cheap in the dealership, around 60k, players sometimes sell them for 40k, literally the same thing, maybe even with some upgrades, so there's NO reasons at all to get it from the dealership, it's also easy to find one because they are extremely cheap and people use them for mining. My suggestion is to change it and make people think twice before buying a used car.

Cars should have /vehstats to see the statistics such as fuel left, miles/KMs driven, top speed(optional), fuel consumption(If you add different types of fuel) and all that.

/vehinfo would show the type of fuel your cars needs, amount of fuel it can have at a full tank, car model, amount of crashes it had(optional, just a random idea) maybe day it was bought from the dealership even.

If car has been used a lot, it can break down, maybe some parts such as brakes/tires/engine/transmission will need fixing, car can also rarely break down, it will depend on factors such as Dealership Price, Mileage, Usage of wrong type of fuel, crash history. In order to fix your car you need to go to the mechanic, there could also be a level of mechanic, similar to weed growing, the more you do it, the better you are at it.

Also a nice touch would be to make car parts more expensive if you drive some 500k vehicle, there should either be 3 categories, depending on the price or each type will have its own price, let's say Muscle Cars/Sports Cars/Trucks/SUV/Others etc.

Short description: Vehicle system

Commands to add: /vehstats, /vehinfo , maybe some commands for mechanics to fix them.

Items to add: Different car parts, fuel types etc.

How would your suggestion improve the server?: Much more work to do for Mechanics, there will be a difference between dealership vehicle/used vehicle, Generally will improve the way people take care of their cars and think twice before buying something for 500k, since parts would be more expensive.

This is quite a suggestion here, it gives you a general idea of how vehicle system could look like, I'm not asking to add each of the details I listed, if developers think some of that stuff could be less complicated, feel free to add. Also community members could post their opinions too!