23/04/2018

"A couple of days later, Carrie's brother was at my door, I wasn't happy, I was not angry, I was empty..

I could completely understand why he would come here to ask about her sister and what happend, me and him always were in two different sides.

That's why we always clashed with eachother, he also once stole my bat when I was younger and never gave it back, I was /really/ close to murdering him.

you know, let me tell you somethin diary, I have been thinkin about the murders that I have done, the horrible stuff that I have done.. I don't know why I am doin this, out of Satanism? Am I doin this for Linda Thompson? I don't know.. To be honest with you, I think I do this out of jealousy.. I have so much anger and sadness inside of me and I need to release it all. Why can't I be like those city girls from Los Santos? I always wanted to be a famous dancer or singer.. 

In the back of my head there's always someone shouting, not just shouting it's like hes announcing my name to the audience, "And here she is! The famous dancer slash singer! The Cowgirl, Jenny!" everytime I hear that.. I smile, it's amazin, the amount of attention from people that you getting is amazing, I just wanna get noticed that's all, by men and women.. Well, mainly men though, I love being surrounded by men, I once dreamed that I was the most beautiful woman in the world, men just fell onto their knees for me, that's a dream alright but soon.. The nightmare took over and instead of embracing and loving the men, I started murdering each one of them. I hate being jealous, I just hate it.. Because jealousy causes drama and I hate drama.. I mean, who doesn't? Everytime I step into Los Santos, I see these women around drivin in fast and expensive cars, having alot of money.. And where am I? Still stuck in Paleto Bay doin work in FD.. Yay! One day.. I will make it out here, I move to Los Santos and make something of my life, chase my dreams.. I have to stop doin these killings.."

GTA5_2018-04-23_15-49-26.jpg

Edited by Anesthatic

The Rabbits

23/04/2018

"Today.. Uh, Tobias caught me and Ruben doin it against the dishwasher.. Yeah, he just walked into the home- Damn it! I should've locked the doors..

It was embarrasing, Ruben just laughed about it but I was red like a tomato. Plus, I was on the phone with my mother which made things even more embarrasing! But hey.. Ruben can fuck though, not gonna lie, he was smashin' my walls so deep in, I could feel it probbin' against my cervix.

It was so amazin'! Even If I think about it.. I am slowly turnin' up, you know what I am goin' to do after I am done writin' ;) 

Anyways, Ruben moved in with me which was really fast, I- to be honest, I am not in love with him and it wouldn't be long till he leaves me again..

I only adore his length and the way he's givin' me, the rest.. I don't know. It wouldn't be long till he's goin' to ask me to marry him or whatever and sadly..

I have to reject that."

GTA5_2018-04-23_15-53-02edit.png

2c8d0e17-c0c3-4061-9212-8009291be229.jpg

GTA5_2018-04-23_15-53-57edit.png

GTA5_2018-04-23_15-54-59edit.png

Edited by Anesthatic
  • Upvote 2
  • 1 month later...