Appreciation Post - Ikechukwu

Denturius

Hello all, Denturius here.

I wanted to put some effort in for someone who may be the most relaxed person I know, yet while being so relaxed he still works to no end. I am of course speaking about @Ikechukwu.

Hands down, he is by far one of my favorite admins, and that does pain me to say because I love a lot of the admins here. Ikechukwu however is always right on the spot as soon as an admin is needed, and gives up much of his roleplay time to help the community. And, as someone who has never gotten to meet him ICly because of this, it's a real shame and the best thing. I'd love to give this man the RP he deserves, but at this moment I cannot. What I can do is say this, he's great.

I mean, look at this scenario alone, my boat was flipped over by a small error on our part, my friend was in the front, did an anim, and next thing we knew we were face in the water, feet on the ground. He came to the rescue, helped us out, then proceeded to doggy paddle his way to shore to answer forum reports, complaints, and requests. Thus the next issue occurred, I spawned my boat and it got stuck. Guess who was there! None other than @Ikechukwu, my hero in our time of need. We had fun, and it was mostly due to his presence. 

My main purpose in this is to give a good thank you to a great admin, so thank you Ikechukwu, your name makes us smile even though we can't pronounce it. 10/10 this man deserves a promotion

Enjoy your night, and keep doing what you do. :)

• Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1

I appreciate the love everybody, safe to say that this made my day. Us in the staff team take a lot of pride in helping everybody out with their issues, and making sure that everybody has a good time on the server, that's what we're here for after all. Thanks for the love, and keep up the good vibes that yall are bringing, it makes us very happy!

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

I’ve known this man for a long ass time, probably like 6-7 years at this point and no matter what stupid shit I say to him or how much we piss each other off at times, he’s one of the best dudes I know. Hands down one of the best people I’ve met and it’s the only reason why I truly enjoyed LSRP for linking us up. Much love bro @Ikechukwu

• Applaud 1

There was a time when I was driving along the I-35 and my vehicle's oil warning light came on. I didn't know what to do because I was an inexperienced driver at the time and I began to panic, wondering what was going on with my vehicle and I couldn't help but think about how my life was in danger because of the risk of breaking down on the freeway and causing a pile-up.

I managed to pull over but I was still within harm's reach. My heart was racing, I was sweating and my stomach had butterflies floating around in them, kind of like the song by Travi$ Scott - Butterfly Effect.

A young man by the name of Ikechukwu pulled up next to me and offered to put on his hazard warning lights on his vehicle and warn other drivers on the freeway through this fantastic, genius method. I felt a rush of relief run through my veins and my heart began to do little backflips for this beautiful man that was stood infront of me. "My hero!", I exclaimed. "You are my Nigerian knight in shining armour!"

Ikechukwu smiled and called for a mechanic to tow my vehicle. I felt like I honestly had a guardian angel watching over me that day, making sure that I did not have to go to heaven until I was ready. 

Thank you, Ikechukwu. I love you so much.

• Upvote 2

If not for our lord and saviour Ike, things would be very bad on this server.

IKE knows his place, and he somehow manages to balance reports, RPing and talking to people on discord. This man is a roboadmin, never b4 seen.

I say we all #ikeformanagement I'M GLAD I'M A CHUKWU. I wanna be just likr dad ike if i make it 2 admin

Edited by Sammux
  • Gall locked this topic