STEN DE VISSER AKA STONE/STEEN.

8C912899-7D32-4B36-A808-AB17F95E1504.jpe

5827BF36-1F81-44CE-8EE1-1AC081D79284.png

Spoiler

Surname: de Visser

First Name: Sten

Place of Birth: Almelo, The Netherlands

Height: 6'3

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sten was born in a city in The Netherlands called Almelo, his parents were struggling to get money. This made him change personality. Sten learned to not take any critisism, and became somewhat stubborn. While on a trip to Amsterdam, he met drug pushers who needed a runner who was going from The Netherlands over the border to Germany. As Sten practically lived on the border, he went in on the offer. He had nothing to lose. He got some starting money and bought a black van which he raced back and forth just to make some money. While doing this, he heard rumors going around that there were some Dutch mobsters based in Los Santos, America. He scrambled everything he had together and escaped the Dutch slums.

Once he was in America, he had a friend living there already. Sten heard about a mob boss and got introduced to the American lifestyle. After a few months he had to meet the big boss. Sten was rather relaxed about the situation, being in the scene for quite some time. He got to work in a warehouse where everything illegal was to be found. Massive amounts of drugs were transported from The Netherlands to America in container ships. This is where it all kicked off for Sten in America.

Been in America for a few months now, shit finally seems to be kicking off. I didn't expect these Americans to like our culture that much. We're making mad money right now, seems like we don't even have to push massive amounts of drugs to reach our goals. Klaas is still the same old bastard that I knew back in the days. Can't operate without him though. Hein seems to be fine, he's not complaining too much which I like. I met some guy the other day, called himself Viking. He's a weird one but easy to handle. He got me some good contacts, I appreciate him. He sitll owes me. Who I also owe is someone called Tess I believe. She beat up a guy for me, I liked her but I haven't seen her in a few days now. Might be dead, this is America anyways. Last time I've seen her was when she was shooting up some man, he probaly deserved it anyways. The more I think about it the more it becomes obvious why Tess might be gone.

Edited by 2Frsh
  • Upvote 3

STAY FOCUSED.

Note to myself: Try to stay away from the prostitutes, you'll get obsessed with them after they've gone. I can't help it. America is changing my way of living, it seems. I need to find myself a real woman real quick once I got myself set. That's it, you can do it. Keep grinding.

gt-mp-2018_04_08_21_58_47-007.png

Edited by 2Frsh
  • Upvote 1

CONTACTS.

I met a girl from The Netherlands a few days ago. I haven't seen her much, but she's already better than Klaas. Can't say much about Hein, he doesn't say anthing anyways. I hope to speak to her more often. Seems to be the only Dutchie I can't relate with for now. Klaas is too serious and Hein.. Hein is Hein. I don't know. I try meeting new people when I open the Tavern, but I don't really find myself in most of them. They're all so serious about things. One thing that's cool though is that Weazel News actually cares about us bringing a little bit of The Netherlands to Ameirca using our Tavern. I'll try doing my best to keep everyone pleased, it's hard though. I also tried getting ourselves hooked up to a cartel. That's what they call it. I don't even know who is involved in that particular cartel. I thought Hein or Klaas would finally be thankful for me doing something what might be profitable for us. I haven't heard anything yet. Maybe I should consider being an asshole less often, I'll think about it. Like I did about 100 times already. Anyways, I'm thankful for the situation I'm in now. I don't have to worry about money anymore. I'm thinking about visiting my parents in Almelo soon.

Mom, I'm not lost anymore.

Edited by 2Frsh

SETTLING.

Bought a small apartment today. Nothing too fancy. Finally I can have some space for myself. Let's hope the neighbours are nice. I'll try keeping it clean, but I doubt that'll actually happen. It's a rather cool area, I like it. It even has some space in front, so when it's sunny I can spend my time outdoors. It's in Hawick, so it's pretty close to the Tavern. There's a lot of stuff around Hawick, so that shouldn't be a problem. 

Edited by 2Frsh

ADDICTED.

I fell for her again. I don't know what I'm gonna do about it, or if I ever am gonna do something about it. It feels wrong while it also doesn't. I'm not gonna tell anyone about it. Not even herself. I even showed her where I live now, I feel stupid in a way. I should know better, but it feels alright. Let's slow it down a bit and see how it goes. At least I can smoke normally inside my new apartment. It's reeking already.

Edited by 2Frsh

A TRUE FIGHTER.

I guess I can call myself an MMA fighter now. Klaas decided to sign me up as a fighter. Had my first training today, the instructor was impressed. Gave him a good beating. I guess my future will be beating up people for money. I can get used to that. I think the ladies will like it too. Imagine me becoming this big MMA star. We’ll see where this brings me. For now I’ll train my ass off and look good doing it. Maybe I’ll be a bit more muscular soon. That would be awesome.

Edited by 2Frsh
  • Applaud 1
  • mj2002 locked this topic