Cinema System

Hello, 

I believe this is a script suggestion that might benefit the server in-terms of creating variety in role play, and uses already functioning features.

My character currently owns the cinema, and currently requires audience to tab out and visit a site for the streamed content.

Or recently, I have been able to take advantage of the TVx, which is currently in testing, and I'm lucky enough to use it for the cinema.

The TVx uses the CEF function for players to view live streamed content together.

However,

It currently allows anyone to pick up the TV and Change Channel in a radius.

And it also has a television frame around the streamed content.

I'd like to suggest a cinema script where it only allows the owner of the cinema can select the streamed channel,

and allows non-owner to press "Y" in any area of the interior to get a CEF screen and view the streamed content in full screen.

Hopefully, this would help the server get a variety in roleplay, and gets myself a cinema script. Haha! :D

Thank you!

Edited by FilmFactory
7 hours ago, FilmFactory said:

That's awesome, Thank you!

How did you get a TV though, we haven't started selling them yet :D

Edit : never mind you're the cinema guy!

Cinemas will be scripted business types and it'll work much smoother than using the tv inside it

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Pacanaz said:

I hope you'll be able to also do roleplay and so on while watching the cinema, because right now with the TV situation you can't. @JoeWarner I hope you will make it possible!

I can indeed keep the chat active while watching the cinema, but you won't be able to move around or do anything else, just chat.

Just now, JoeWarner said:

I can indeed keep the chat active while watching the cinema, but you won't be able to move around or do anything else, just chat.

That would be great, because you could just /anim sit down at a chair, and chat, if you want to walk around just turn off the Cinema CEF or whatever you will think off

4 minutes ago, Pacanaz said:

That would be great, because you could just /anim sit down at a chair, and chat, if you want to walk around just turn off the Cinema CEF or whatever you will think off

I'll do it that way then, and have the cinema screen not covering the text so it'll be bottom right so you can keep chatting on top left.