How did you learn about GTAW?

Old schooler, in SA-MP RP hardcore community since around 08-09. Left it in 2013, coming back for a year more or so before burying it forever. When I saw that GTA V RP servers were already being made I just bought the game and jumped on the spot. At first I rped like a day in the Spanish version of this server but it was kind of empty so I looked the most populated server and that with the best RP quality all in one, so here I am.

Guest Jordan

Been here since day 1 ;) server just so happenedly launched a few days after we got BS'd on another biased elitist server, it was fate.

Well honestly I am a developer in an Israeli community which has a GTMP server upcoming, and I was attached to the GTMP development team.

That's how I heard about GTMP, me and a good friend of mine were looking for something to do since we played most likely everything, and he suggested RP.

I entered the Internet list and searched up for RP servers, and here I am.

Well i saw how FiveRP was crashing, btw people over at FiveRP, I sold my assets there for IRL money, fuck you

Literally hate most of the staff team on there, GTA:W folks dont ban me for that please ^^ Would never do that in this community <3

Anyways, I moved over here because this place started poppin, all my friends left for it, and really i just felt at home here