How did you learn about GTAW?

• 2 weeks later...

There's a streamer named "G0ddessoflife" in youtube which upload videos about her LSPD shifts.  I'm following her videos since she was playing SAMP and thanks to her I was informed that RageMP and this server which based on text actually exist.

As a new player in the server let me tell you one thing - You need to cheer people to upload vids to youtube. You need to market your server as much as you can, I'm sure in 100 precents it will pay off.  There are a lot of people who was playing in roleplay servers in SAMP or other platforms and they would love to have a comeback to GTA V. Please take my words in serious, I'm sure you are messing a huge  audience of potential players.

And about "G0ddessoflife" - here's her last video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E0edNIFj4k

Have a good day! ?

Edited by Brandon Davison

Fell into GTA only recently.  Started watching NoPixel characters on Twitch.  Old school RP'er and wanted in on the fun.  Tried various other servers but am unable to play with voice microphone consistently and so figured there HAD to be a server that was either "microphone light" or text based.    One Google search later and wah-lah, here I am.   

After numerous hours on other voice servers I had no RP.  Was in-game here for ten minutes and had RP.  So, I'm in!

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, NorthXP said:

Played SAMP for about 9 years back in the day on MTGRP first, then transferred over to LSRP when MTGRP died. When I was informed that there was a GTA:V text based RP server, I was quite happy to join in on the fun.

Another MTGer returns, wasn't you in the PD in MTG:LS?

• Upvote 1
Just now, NorthXP said:

Yessir. Purcell Lawson was my PD account that I remember the most. I also had Kaitlyn Taylor, but I think that was in 2.0, not MTG LS.

Oh I remember you, Antonio Russo, Luis Ramirez (the little bomer), a lot of MTG folks are here. 

• Upvote 1