Admin team update - March 2018

GTAW-rectangle.png.46ee4164df3eb9064602f89c28d7ffb0.png

Good news Everyone!

In the month of March, we have witnessed the server's population increase. And with many new faces, we also expand the Staff team regularly, and we will continue to do so. Lot's of changes have been discussed between @Kota and Myself, and we've agreed that Staff Team needs to be reorganised. @Nervous tasked @Kota and Myself with running the Staff team, and taking charge, so that he may regain a small amount of personal life. With respect to his wishes, Kota and me will start taking charge of the Admins, testers and the general welfare of the community, supported by the Development team.

One of the major changes will be the re-introduction of the Tester-Admin scheme. The scheme will be opened during the month of April, and we will be looking for a Staff member to lead the scheme. Any member of Staff (Tester or developer) will be able apply for this position and details surrounding, how and when to apply will be made available soon.

Another major change is the change in the Admin ranks. Level 1 will be the probationary stage of admins, these are admins fresh out of the Tester-admin scheme and are always welcome to seek aid and help from senor admins. Level 2 admins will be full admins, they are experienced in handling themselves on the UCP, the forum and In-Game, the level 2 admins will also be the admins mentoring the testers that go through the tester admin scheme. Finally Level 3 admins will serve as heads of "departments", such as @norrig whom is Head of Properties.

Finally I can say that the month of March has been hectic, alot of people have come to us with concerns and suggestions, and we do take a good look at each and every one of them. While the process may not be instantanious given the difference in timezones, we will get back to you, and that's a promise. Whether Staff reporting, bug reporting, suggesting or bringing forth concerns, we do take each and every one of them serious.

Staff reports are to be sent to @Kota and @HemmaX through a PM on the forums, discord PM's will not be regarded as highly, as we receive thousands of discord PM's each month, and we have to sort through them all one by one. So we ask that you PM these through the GTAW forum, so that we may have a permenant record of the report.

Though no update without promotions, so I'm proud to announce the following promotions in the admin team.

Tester -> Admin level 1 (TA)

@Jauss

@Frezemis

Admin level 1 -> Level 2

@Ikechukwu

@Stefan

@Orcaninja

Admin level 2 -> Level 3 

@norrig (Head of Properties)

@Notbond (Head of Media/Event team)

• Upvote 3
  • HemmaX featured and pinned this topic