Stanislav "STAS" Stonogin

Hani

5Zko7E4.png

July, 2019 - Miami beach, Florida.

Well, I'm not going to lie, life over here isn't as great as I expected. Yuri is doing great but come on, he is doing business with the fucking Irish guys. I mean, those guys are stupid as f*ck. Anyway, I arrived to Miami, guys were already waiting for me over there - Yuri, Erik, Kirill, Denis and a few new faces. Black S-class MB-s were parked just in front of the main door. Those guys don't know how to stay low, I guess. We drove downtown where Yuri has a huge fucking apartment. Everything was cool but it wasn't like the old times. I mean, Yuri has changed a lot, Erik -... well, he is fucking tripping because coke isn't good for your health. Kirill was talking on his phone all the time, he said that his used cars dealership takes most of his time, Denis was just -... just like Denis.

Few hours later Yuri said that we all should get prepared, I was bit confused but fuck it. I took a TT handgun from Erik and placed it behind my waistline. "Denis! You’re gonna stay here!" said Yuri. 

Long story short, we went to the nightclub called Shamrock - No shit, it was a fucking Irish pub/club, I didn't even fucking understand. We went inside and I followed Yuri. He passed security guys and went straight to the corner where a VIP booth was. Few gingers were sitting there, giving a fake smile to us. I mean, you fucking understand if people are not happy to see you. Anyway, I took my regular position and turned my back towards Yuri and eyed around the club, looking for possible threats. There was a lot of them, I mean -... I'm not gonna lie, it was a fucking ginger paradise. 

Whatever they talked about, thing is -... we left the place with $150,000. There was some problem between Denis and those Irish guys so the gingers decided to take him out but they failed. They placed a bomb under his car and blew it up, sadly - ... Car was parked in front of Yuri's logistic firm and for some reason bomb activated without anyone sitting inside. So problem was solved with "refund" money. Anyway, we took off and went back to the apartment. Everyone else left the place, I was staying over there for a night. 

hQwY5dS.png

Next morning, I went to hotel that was located just across the street. I mean, Yuri is snoring so loud that it was fucking impossible to sleep over there. Anyway, I just dropped myself on the sofa in my hotel room when Kirill called me. He said that one insurance company is giving away Enus Paragon R with a good price. I don't know exact reason but for some reason insurance company decided that it's cheaper to sell the vehicle than repair it. It had some electronic and security problems but Kirill said that it's an easy job. So, I took my time and decided that I'm gonna’ take that car, fuck it. I've been driving around with Baller LE for some time and it's time to buy something new for myself. I've always wanted a fancy looking car and I guess Paragon R is good enough. So yeah, I have a Paragon now.

Anyway, after staying in Miami for few weeks doing shit here and there, I found myself having a deep conversation with Oksana. She is just one warm girl from Erik's club. I mean, I needed some "favors" 'cause I'm fucking single now. Well we talked about everything. This girl is from Russia so she understands our lifestyle and shit without me saying a word about it. In one moment, we talked about Chels and shit around her and such -... she asked me: "Why didn't you kill them both?" Soon I realized that there are two reasons why I didn't do that. First one, I still love Chels? I can't fucking hurt her. Second one -...  I'm too soft - I used to be a banger but I'm soft now and that's not who I want to be. I guess it's time for fucking change? 

Few days later I visited Yuri and we had a similar conversation and he told me a good fucking point: I've been sitting on the clouds for way too long. Yes, I made shit loads of money, but I lost most of my friends during the past year. They got killed, moved away or left the business - Simple as that. I worry too much about my "legal face" that the real "Stas the fucking Siberian" has left the place. I guess it's about a fucking time to revive that son of a bitch? 

Our conversation lasted for a few hours and in conclusion, he said that he knows that some Russian beasts are running Los Santos. "Big guys" as he said. Anyway, he gave me one number and said that this guy might need some help in Los Santos and there's no point for me staying in Miami. It's time to return and find those "big guys" and become one as well. 
I packed my bags, jumped in my new car and went to the docks. Few hours later I got a chance to drive back to Los Santos with one big ass cargo ship. So yeah -... I'm back, I'm coming home bratans! 

h0hIOhV.png

• Upvote 1