Allow hijacked cars to be sold

Serpico

I suggest allowing vehicles people /lockpick and /hotwire to be sold at a location at the docks for cash. Most player's cannot chop vehicles if they are not in a faction and own a garage, also, even if they did chop it, they need to be in an official faction to make weapons from it.

I recommend having a location near the docks, near a big boat preferably. After a player has successfully lock picked and hotwired a vehicle, they can either bring it to a chop shop or sell it using a command, /exportvehicle, this would place a beacon on the map, I recommend a big boat at the docks, once they hit the beacon, the car would disappear and the player would receive a cash reward. I recommend $3000 but what ever you think.

The recent update with hot-wire and lock picking is great, but useless to a lot of people. This would be a fun addition and allow players to role-play a car theft out fully and didn't want to or can't create weapons from it.

Edited by Serpico

I'm definitely against this if it involves the player permanently losing their car. Otherwise, I'm completely fine with it working the exact same way as chop shops (in the sense that the player won't have access to their vehicle for x amount of time).

3 hours ago, Stefan said:

I'm definitely against this if it involves the player permanently losing their car. Otherwise, I'm completely fine with it working the exact same way as chop shops (in the sense that the player won't have access to their vehicle for x amount of time).

If something like this were implanted, 98% of the population would be stealing cars non stop. But yeah.... Lets say for one second that this were to happen. Maybe there could be some sort of list, with a few vehicles which were to be sold for money. The rest would give 0. This list should of course change weekly or daily or something like that. - Then I think this suggestion could work fine. tbh.

IF, however they were to re-aquire their vehicle after [X] amount of hours.

Edited by Jauss

I've seen a similar feature in the past and while it was an awesome way to earn money it also attracted too many players and also it's weird to see people sell vehicles at the same time and place as you. Maybe with a more sophisticated system I will support this but I don't like it as simple as that.