PSA: use /attributes, /examine, and /describe

I will admit, I have been lazy with setting these things up. I have been conservative in my view that people will see what I present them, visually. And the rest they can find out engaging with me.

Seeing as many seem to appreciate it and strive for it to catch on, I won't stand in the way. The staff team implemented it to be used, and so I shall use it.

Edited by Arnzeal
10 hours ago, iAMTemple said:

It would help if we didn't have to do /id and then /examine.

It's such a pain in the ass to try to RP with players that are incompetent to the fact that it takes some time to for some others to type.

So if someone confronts you and you want to /examine them, you've pretty much lost almost immediately if they decide to just pull out a shank and shank you...

i suggested simplifying this a long while ago 

any update @-Andreas? ?

11 hours ago, iAMTemple said:

It would help if we didn't have to do /id and then /examine.

It's such a pain in the ass to try to RP with players that are incompetent to the fact that it takes some time to for some others to type.

So if someone confronts you and you want to /examine them, you've pretty much lost almost immediately if they decide to just pull out a shank and shank you...

/examine [name] works 

edit: just seen someone already said that lol gg

Edited by Michelle Zhu
  • 1 month later...

Bumping because while the GTA:O character model can show your hair, skin tone and clothes it cannot at all show your character's body type, voice, smell or other more-intricate details such as half-asian features, height, specific tattoos or anything else that's remotely interesting.

Please use /attributes, I /examine almost everyone I'm about to interact with deeper than a passing word and it helps to discern who's potentially more interesting than other.

Edited by Jain
  • 1 month later...

Giving this a little bump. I feel this needs to be almost a requirement here. Far too many people don't utilize this and it give people a much better idea about the kind of character you are portraying. Physical attributes, rough age, height, weight and any defining features that could better describe your character. Any scars? Tattoos? Wrinkles? Fat? Skinny? Athletic? I could go on. Please, please make this a requirement.

Edited by Pollster
  • 3 weeks later...