GTAW v1.0 Development blog

Guest Ingram

I must say i'm very impressed with the recent 1.0 update, especially with the metallurgist factory, I have never seen any like this on LS-RP or other places, that's a whole new level, really fantastic job you guys. However, I think you're missing something very tiny - that's the suggestion board, there are up to 10 pages of forwarded suggestion which needs to be handled, very easy to script suggestion that means a lot, some tweaks and fixes around that I've noticed you aren't paying much attention to it, that the same mistake did LS-RP - they never bothered to check the suggestion board and ended up in having more than hundred of pending suggestions, eventually scrapped them all and a lot of people left. Don't get me wrong though, I know the limitation of devs around.

Edited by Ingram
1 hour ago, Ingram said:

I must say i'm very impressed with the recent 1.0 update, especially with the metallurgist factory, I have never seen any like this on LS-RP or other places, that's a whole new level, really fantastic job you guys. However, I think you're missing something very tiny - that's the suggestion board, there are up to 10 pages of forwarded suggestion which needs to be handled, very easy to script suggestion that means a lot, some tweaks and fixes around that I've noticed you aren't paying much attention to it, that the same mistake did LS-RP - they never bothered to check the suggestion board and ended up in having more than hundred of pending suggestions, eventually scrapped them all and a lot of people left. Don't get me wrong though, I know the limitation of devs around.

Unfortunately it's very hard to keep up with all the suggestions. But as you can see in forwarded suggestions I recently started to go over them all and assign priorities for implementation:

TbzooWF.png

• Upvote 1
  • Canadian unfeatured and unpinned this topic