Construction firms

Guest Ingram

I believe something shall be done about the construction firms, they're sort of a faction, I think all kind of factions shall be in one place under "Factions", this way they're gathered and people pay more attention to them, they're less noticeable over the other forums, so the screenshots and other stuff would go under Factions and the advertisment of the company will be under Construction Firms forum. So are the rest of the factions/companies

Edited by Ingram

I might be a bit biased due to my role in construction, but I'm very much for making the threads a bit more visible and easier to find.

I am however against directly mixing them in the faction section, since they aren't exactly factions. Not to mention we need to have a clear overview of all construction firms in a clearly defined list. 
Having a redirect/shortcut link in the faction subsection would be a great idea though. 

Oh, and semi off topic, but there's multiple lucrative construction jobs up for grabs right now! Go get 'em!
https://forum.gta.world/en/index.php?/forum/444-construction-project-bidding-area/

Edited by norrig

There's a business section it could go there as a subcategory instead. I don't think that'd be anymore visible than where it is now though cause you can see both on the main page. 

The only thing IMO that could be done on top of just moving it is changing the name to Construction Firms for the category.

Edited by Orcaninja
  • 1 month later...
  • YWard locked this topic