Faction Video Competition WINNER & Staff Interview

d8SuLIh.jpg

We have (finally I'm sorry) decided on the winner of the Faction Video Competition. Thanks to all who submitted a video and I look forward to holding this Competiton some time again in the future. The videos were far better than expected and made the decision very hard! - Included at the bottom we also have a STAFF INTERVIEW, with @Kota who was recently promoted to Manager, please take time to read this short piece by Mecovy. 

IN THIRD PLACE (50WP) : 

Spoiler

IN SECOND PLACE (100WP): 

Spoiler

IN FIRST PLACE(200WP):

Spoiler

Congratulations to all! Please, can the winner(s) PM me for your prize. 

Staff Interview: KOTA

Written by Mecovy.

Hey there GTA world, it's been a while since I have been able to make one of these staff interviews, and for that I am sorry. However, with the recent staff changes, I feel it makes more sense to interview Kota, the current head of admins.

When asked about if there were major projects happening behind the scenes, or how he felt about the new revamp he had this to say to me;

Hi there! So, basically, we have revamped the entire tester team previous to the Staff Team revamp. Now our tester team is divided into four different teams. Team A, B, C and D. The teams will do different things and the flow of work will become so much easier as two teams will focus on different areas of the server and the forums. The other two teams will focus on both the server and the forums as well as Team C replaces Senior Tester.

HemmaX and I are currently working on a project similar to the Tester Team revamp within the administration team at this time. More details are to come for this! While we welcome our new staff members, obviously we got to point them in the right direction and let them blossom in different areas. I feel the new introduction of staff team members has brought a breath of fresh air into the community and we are continuously growing every day with new players.

Hopefully, we will have more information in the next couple of days.

Edited by Notbond
  • Upvote 1

Number 3 had a great introduction, but the video was way too long and not really telling a story. Video 1 and 2 were good editing and good story. I'm impressed by the quality of the 3 videos here though, I really didn't expect that! That's why we rewarded them all in the end.

Edited by Nervous
  • Canadian unfeatured and unpinned this topic