Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Kota

• 1 year later...

From hunting to running back and forth in Rattay - this game never gets boring. It is soaking in authenticity and you're never brought out of the experience. Even though I have roughly 300+ hours clocked on this game, I occasionally still get the urge to boot it up so I can experience Warhorse's recreation of Late Medieval Bohemia one more time.

The quests are amazing, the characters are amazing, the art design is amazing and the map is also amazing. TLDR: This game is amazing.

Bought and played it on xbox one. Completely loved it, I hope Warhorse Studios makes more games like these in the future, it was an amazing experience, being so immersed in the medieval world. I remember playing skyrim and thinking “what if there was like a medieval rpg, that would be more fun” and here we go. 

• 1 year later...

Hi! I am going to lock and archive this thread for inactivity. Please go ahead and send a forum PM my way if you want it unlocked and back into the section! You can also report your thread and as for it to be unlocked that way as well!

• Wuhtah locked this topic