Turning radio off

jhserra3

This is probably a really newbie and silly question, but, is there a way to turn the radio of my apartment to off? I just bought an apartment with the Debra interior (that one in Vespucci Beach) and there's a radio with Los Santos Rock Radio on, and I would really like to turn it off. Is there a way to turn it off? I know I can just mute the game or the music of in game, but I'd like to still hear in game sounds, just turn of that radio.

I gotta deal with this everytime I log in too. So far I haven't figured it out. I don't think you can turn it off at this time. 

The only fix I've come across for interior radios like that is to destroy it. For that interior, you can't hit the radio. Not sure if shooting it will do it or not. In Franklin's house interior you can punch the radio to stop it. You have to do that each time you load into the interior too.

I'll keep this open in case someone has found a fix for that interior.

Edited by Orcaninja

If you mean just the music from the interior, like how the bars have music and all that...
You need to go into GTA Online and turn off radio or music or something like that. It doesn't work with single player, has to be online. You still hear ambient sounds when you shut it off. 
Let me know if this is what you meant and fixes it.

On 12/2/2018 at 8:33 AM, Apache said:

If you mean just the music from the interior, like how the bars have music and all that...
You need to go into GTA Online and turn off radio or music or something like that. It doesn't work with single player, has to be online. You still hear ambient sounds when you shut it off. 
Let me know if this is what you meant and fixes it.

Yeah, I meant the music from the interior. The only bad thing of this is that if I want to hear the music on my car's radio I won't hear it, but it's better than hearing always a radio whenever I'm home and not being able to turn it off. I'll try that, thanks.

On 13/02/2018 at 11:13 PM, jhserra3 said:

Yeah, I meant the music from the interior. The only bad thing of this is that if I want to hear the music on my car's radio I won't hear it, but it's better than hearing always a radio whenever I'm home and not being able to turn it off. I'll try that, thanks.

Did that work? 

• Apache locked this topic