Active players -> Online Players [WEB DENIED]

PandaGaming

I don't feel any delay when it comes to the list. I have tried multiple times and it shows me on the list as soon as I log in and I don't see myself on the list as soon as I log off. I am not sure if the UCP shows active or online players but if it shows only active ones, I am definitely going to support this suggestion since people go in game based on how many players are in game. I can imagine a situation where there are more players online but they can be grinding mining or fishing or be in a traffic stop or in some sort of stationary roleplay so they are definitely worth being mentioned in the list.

Just now, JimmyCZ said:

I don't feel any delay when it comes to the list. I have tried multiple times and it shows me on the list as soon as I log in and I don't see myself on the list as soon as I log off. I am not sure if the UCP shows active or online players but if it shows only active ones, I am definitely going to support this suggestion since people go in game based on how many players are in game. I can imagine a situation where there are more players online but they can be grinding mining or fishing or be in a traffic stop or in some sort of stationary roleplay so they are definitely worth being mentioned in the list.

That's where my point comes from, when you see more players IG, you're more motivated to get aswell..

• Orcaninja locked this topic
  • 1 month later...

Denied. We show connected players thus the ones logging in with their characters. There was a bug where the UCP wasn't showing half of the players sometimes, and that's why this suggestion was brought up I guess. It'll be more sync'd with GTMP list now.